It is normal that the smartphone device gets hot when playing videos or games on it or charging it because there are a lot of apps running in the background, however, we can prevent it from getting too hot if we follow the instructions below:
1. Turn off the function and apps seldom used such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS etc.;
2. Turn down the brightness of the screen and reduce the screen sleep time;
3. Turn off the apps running in the background periodically and clear cache periodically to keep enough running space all the time;
4. Uninstall abnormal apps with bugs which may cause much heat during running;
5. Try not to use phone during charging unless necessary.